- 1782 Corte Ventana, Oceanside CA (own and manage)
- 1020 Granville, Brentwood CA (own and manage)
- 12402 Jupiter Road, Dallas TX (own and manage)
- 212 Neece, Long Beach CA (own and manage)
- Dogtown Station, Venice CA (disposed 35 units)
- 824 Pine Tree, Thousand Oaks CA (own and manage)
- 742 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey CA (represented owner; multiple leases, acquisition, and disposition)
- 3206 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey CA (represented owner: leasing and disposition)
- Linus Bikes (advised multiple transactions)
- Cynergy Cycles (advised multiple transactions)
- PS Business Parks, Culver City CA (represented PS Business Parks; multiple lease transactions)
- Public Storage PSX;NYSE (represented Public Storage; multiple lease transactions)
- 80 Windward, Venice CA (multiple transactions)
- Time Warner (lease transactions)
- Screen Actors Guild (represented SAG on multiple lease and acquisition transactions throughout the United States).
- 72 Windward, Venice CA (multiple transactions)
- Gorilla Brands (multiple transactions throughout the United States including North Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas)
- iFixandRepair & Gear (represented iFAR on multiple lease and franchise acquisitions and dispositions throughout the United States).
- Clear Channel Communications and iHeartMedia (multiple transactions throughout the United States).
“Each member of the NSDV team is self-driven, professional with a deep understanding of the fundamentals necessary to be successful in the commercial real estate community. They have extremely likable personalities that helps them formulate deep relationships necessary to winning deals and influencing people. If you can choose the people with which to do business, NSDV epitomizes the team you want working your transaction. Happy to always provide the highest recommendation for them.”
–Scott Selke –Managing Director, Integrated Capital Management